Ask or Search - Over 3000 questions and 15000 answers already

1216 days ago in


Anyone know how to connect the fish pump hose to the gauge set?

Just bought a motorized vacuum pump, and gauge set. I am wondering, how to connect the fish pump style hose to the gauge set? I have a mason jar that I will use as a vacuum chamber and am going to use the suction Cup to fasten it to the jar. I’ve tried a hardware store to find a Barb fitting but the threads on all the Barb fittings are different than those on the gauge set. Anyone with some insight would be a great help, I’m heading to another hardware store Tommorow to look again.

  • Answers (1):

  • User Submitted Answers:


  • Portlandblazed
    1215 days ago

    File pump and vacuum gauge tester. Can get it at Harbor freight. The kit comes with a sleeve that fits perfect

    0 users found this HELPFUL