Ask or Search - Over 3000 questions and 15000 answers already

JGwntworth
627 days ago in
Concentrates

Question:

Have You Ever Seen a BHO EXPLOSION

Everybody NEEDS to check out this video pretty scary stuff to see what can really happen while perfroming a solvent extraction
Please DO NOT SPRAY BUTANE INDOORS/BY OPEN FLAME/ANYTHING ELECTRICAL
it would take a professional sparkless fan to draw fumes out even static electricity can cause spark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8s8sQ7ziaY

  • Answers (2):

  • User Submitted Answers:

    Showing:

  • MrTyler
    627 days ago

    Thats fucked up… he was definitely spraying while that stove element was on though. I would never spray on any electrical appliance ALWAYS water imo. If youre spraying inside you need to be in a correctly ventilated area, other go outside people! Thanks for sharing

    1 users found this HELPFUL
    • JGwntworth
      627 days ago

      you never know the stove could have been on and when he picked up the dish a splash of tane hit the element

      it could have been as freak of an accident as that small kitchen was just so concentrated with butane fumes they trailed into the wall outlets and a spark flashed and boom

    • JGwntworth
      627 days ago

      its all about how the butane vapor pools…which is dangerous to sparks & open flames. The ignition may start out on the edge, but it will quickly flash across any burnable butane fumes in the area.

      Another thing is containment. Any barriers will amplify the strength of the explosive forces.so it would be better to work in an open field than in a back patio with a privacy fence.

      The desire is to get the butane to dispurse to safe levels as quickly as possible..and if somethin does go wrong, that there is as little containment as possible.

    • Mcdabbers503
      627 days ago

      Lol I love the people who think their are safe ways to do it inside! Na dog theirs no flame and I’m not near my tv… Lol then a spark flys off his coat and boom suddenly he’s on the news


  • Mcdabbers503
    627 days ago

    Personally I think he is lucky to be taking that video

    0 users found this HELPFUL
    • JGwntworth
      627 days ago

      Well yea like he said if he would of even took a breath in he would have died he probably wasnt looking straight into the dish either or turned away at the perfect time
      I’m trying to get more info on how he think it happened of he actually sprayed inside or if he brought the liquid tane back inside or what the deal was either way as you can see all bad

    • Mcdabbers503
      627 days ago

      Sounds like he was blasting indoors and his arm of his shirt could cause the spark!!!! Ever heard a staticky blanket or shirt